Budgeting apps can be great for staying on track with your finances and there are a slew of new ones coming out just in time for spring. Check out these four new budgeting apps.
Pros of using a budgeting app
There are many reasons to use a budgeting app. They help get your finances in order and are an easy way to track your expenses. Budgeting apps are great for giving you the full picture of your finances so you can make better choices like weighing the pros and cons of debt consolidation to get out of debt, saving for a major purchase, or planning for retirement.
Budgeting apps are fantastic resources if one is just starting out in their financial journey and need help creating a plan to stay out of debt and manage your money. Whatever the reason, there are some great budgeting apps available for free or for a small fee.
Features to look for in a budgeting app
- Easy-to-use interface. Look for an app that’s easy for you to understand and gets you set up quickly. If the app is too complicated to learn, you probably won’t use it, so move on.
- Automatic budgeting. Many budgeting apps will automatically create a budget based on your income and expenses. This is great if you want to get started without worrying about the details.
- Support for tracking spending categories. Many budgeting apps will allow you to track your spending in different categories, such as groceries, transportation, and entertainment. This can help you see where your money is going and make more informed decisions about where to cut back next time around.
- Detailed spending reports. If you’ve already used a budget before and want to optimize your spending, look for an app that provides detailed spending reports so you can see where your money is going and make better decisions about where to allocate your resources.
- Customizable budgets. Not everyone has the same expenses, so be sure to find an app that allows you to create different budgets for different areas of your life, such as work, home, and leisure activities.
Four of the best budgeting apps for Spring 2022
Debbie is an app that’s designed for those who need a little motivation to get out of debt. It has an easy-to-use interface and automatic budgeting that will help you track your spending. The app has a unique feature that pays you for sticking to your financial goals and paying off debt.
AceMoney is an old-school budgeting app that has been revamped recently, so it’s easier to use. It has a Spending Tracker that helps you keep track of where your money is going, as well as a Categories and Expenses section that lets you see how much money you’re spending in each category and how much you have left in each budget.
Fudget is an app that allows users to track their expenses and create budgets that reflect their specific needs. It has a variety of features, including an automatic budgeting feature that creates a budget based on your past spending patterns, as well as a Spending Tracker that lets you see where your money is going and how much you have left in each category.
4. Expense scout
Expense Scout is a newer budgeting app that helps track your spending and find ways to save money. It has a variety of features, including Spending Tracker, Budget Planning, and Savings Goals sections.
The bottom line
Which one is right for you? Try out a few of these fresh budgeting apps this season and see which one works best for your financial situation and goals.